Contract Maintenance Service ( *Minimum 2 units )
The best way to keep your air conditioner equipment in top working condition. Leave the entire maintenance problem to us.
It is important to carry out regular maintenance service on the air-conditioners. You’ll enjoy better cooling performance, cleaner air to breathe in, save on energy cost and also extend your equipment life span.
Depending on your usage, the first proper maintenance should be carry out within 6 months from the date of installation. Below are the guidelines for Maintenance Services;
|No. of hours in used per day :
||Recommended frequency :
|Less than 6 hours daily
||Quarterly (every 3 months)
|Less than 12 hours daily
||Bi-monthly (every 2 months)
|More than 12 hours daily
NOTE : Contact us for quantity discount or tell us your usage pattern, our team will propose a maintenance package that suited your need !
Service your air conditioners regularly for energy saving : Green Tips
Book Service :
Important Notices :
- The appointment is subject to the time slots available for booking. Appointment is confirmed upon via phone or email.
- Free Inspections are applicable for split system only. Inspection charges are apply for VRV/VRF System, Preparation of Heat Load Calculation & Report.
- Price exclude special equipment / scaffoldings / cranes / false ceiling / concealed access for accessibility to the air-units location, work difficulty due to height (>3m) or safety requirement.
- All charges may be adjusted accordingly depending on the site condition and location.
- **Area Surcharge of $10-$20 is applicable for location at Tuas, Sentosa and CBD area. Jurong Island surcharge at $30. Area surcharge will be waived for order amount $300 and above.
- Payment has to be made and collected by Cash or Cheque upon job completion.
- All the above prices quoted do not include spare part replacements and repair works.
- COOLFORCE reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions and package pricing without prior notice.
- Service Warranty does not cover: (1) Faults due to routine maintenance servicing under “heavy usage category” was not carried out effectively (oily/dusty/public area). (2) Condensation (sweating) from pipes. (3) Any damaged/part burnt due to wrong/abnormal voltage supply. (4) Any damaged due to usage not in accordance to the Manufacturer’s Operation Manual. (5) Re-occurrence of dirt / Parts damaged due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
- Warranty becomes void if alteration/modification/servicing /repair carried out by others during warranty period.