Chemical Service of Fan Coil Unit (Indoor Unit)
Chemical washes are recommended when a general cleaning of the air con unit does not improve the condition / the air conditioner has not been serviced for a long time.
Chemical washes are recommended every 1-2 years for residential units and yearly for commercial units.
Chemical washes can be done on both the fan coil unit and condenser unit. It consists of dismantling of the air conditioning unit and doing a thorough chemical wash of internal parts.
NOTE : Our company practising chemical service by dismantle the fan coil unit instead of inserting a water tray to wash away the chemical. By dismantling the fan coil unit, we can clean the air condition’s individual components thoroughly with the alkaline-based chemical, without leaving behind chemical residue which may lead to the corrosion of the fan coil.
More saving : Rebate & Voucher Program
Service your air conditioners regularly for energy saving : Green Tips
Book Service :
Important Notices :
- The appointment is subject to the time slots available for booking. Appointment is confirmed upon via phone or email.
- Free Inspections are applicable for split system only. Inspection charges are apply for VRV/VRF System, Preparation of Heat Load Calculation & Report.
- Price exclude special equipment / scaffoldings / cranes / false ceiling / concealed access for accessibility to the air-units location, work difficulty due to height (>3m) or safety requirement.
- All charges may be adjusted accordingly depending on the site condition and location.
- **Area Surcharge of $10-$20 is applicable for location at Tuas, Sentosa and CBD area. Jurong Island surcharge at $30. Area surcharge will be waived for order amount $300 and above.
- Payment has to be made and collected by Cash or Cheque upon job completion.
- All the above prices quoted do not include spare part replacements and repair works.
- COOLFORCE reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions and package pricing without prior notice.
- Service Warranty does not cover: (1) Faults due to routine maintenance servicing under “heavy usage category” was not carried out effectively (oily/dusty/public area). (2) Condensation (sweating) from pipes. (3) Any damaged/part burnt due to wrong/abnormal voltage supply. (4) Any damaged due to usage not in accordance to the Manufacturer’s Operation Manual. (5) Re-occurrence of dirt / Parts damaged due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
- Warranty becomes void if alteration/modification/servicing /repair carried out by others during warranty period.